Friday 14 November 2008

0.62% of a degree!

Final year's a bit more exciting than other years, even when it comes to just the little one hour practicals. Unless I found the subject interesting, it was hard to summon up the enthusiasm to do background reading and prep work for assessed lab classes in second year - given that they counted towards about 0.06% of my total degree mark.

This year I did put the effort in, and it's rather nice to have two 100% marks behind me (for quizzes that took all of 15 minutes), and 0.62% of a degree to add to the 18.75% (out of a possible 25%) I got from last year.

Now then, time to sell my soul and go and answer the coursework questions as set, rather than interpretations of them I find interesting, or digressing into long (albeit well reasoned) discourses about why the underlying principles behind the coursework question are at fault.

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets