Sunday 2 November 2008

Gigs In November

It's a good month for music. Early in the month you can find Manu Delago playing various gigs in London - and I'm off to see him at The Rainbow in Birmingham on the 8th. See his site for show dates.

On the 20th I'm finally going to see my favourite musician of all time, Herbie Hancock, playing at Symphony Hall in Birmingham, with a brilliant line-up at his side. Tickets for that one are sold out now I'm afraid.

Tie-Dye Quartet have a very nice gig at The Yardbird in Birmingham on the 5th - I expect you all to be there. Free entry, 8 'till late. We're also playing a Ball in a lovely hotel and possibly the odd show in some nice restaurants.

Alas, the month isn't perfect though. McFly at the NEC on the 13th has sold out :(

Leave a comment, or read the 1 comments so far.

Anonymous said...

That's what ebay is for...

Recent Tweets