Monday 15 September 2008

5 Songs from the Recording are up

Well, I've put 5 tracks from my recording jaunt up online.

You can find them on:

Tie-Dye Quartet's Website
Tie-Dye Quartet's Facebook (add us as a fan)
Tie-Dye Quartet's MySpace (add us as a friend)
Tie-Dye Quartet's Last.FM

Hope you enjoy. You can buy the whole album from me for a whole £3, or buy it online with a bit of an extra fee for postage and PayPal.

Enjoy, tell your friends!

Xx

Leave a comment, or read the 3 comments so far.

Anonymous said...

Couldn't seem to write on your facebook wall :S

TDQ stuff is bloody good. Bravo. Drummer is fb. Love it.

Mez :)

Unknown said...

Yo, dude.

Thanks for the heads up on the new tracks. I don't have the internet at home at the moment but will make the purchase of your musical goodness.... no, musical GREATNESS soon! :)

Anonymous said...

sign me up for an album bro

Recent Tweets