Tuesday 30 September 2008

Toys for me

Well, after less than two weeks my XBox 360 is on its way home, which means I'll finally be able to properly play Rockstar Games presents Table Tennis (surprisingly awesome) and some cool XBox Live Arcade games, such as Schizoid and Castle Crashers - both of which I was playing at Will's on the weekend.

new monitor


I'm also getting a new PC (AMD Athlon X2 4800+, 3GB Ram, 2x 7800GT and lots of nice cooling and other bits) and a new monitor (see above), which means I'll be able to properly enjoy my latest acquisitions, Spore and TF2.

Seems a great time to start back to University, eh?

Leave a comment, or read the 2 comments so far.

Anonymous said...

That the Samsung Pebble?

Me and two of my housemates have one - they're awesome

Gib said...

theres a 24" dell 1080p monitor for £202 on their website atm also wtf @ 2x7800gt, old tech :x get a single newer card instead :p 4850 or 9800gt gogogo

Recent Tweets