Wednesday 8 October 2008

In brief

New Tie-Dye Quartet website is looking beautiful and almost ready to go online.

The time difference between Britain and America is rubbish. Americans should stop being so damn lazy and get up at 8am GMT like the rest of us.

Have started swimming every day, either before, after or between lectures. All my muscles ache constantly.

On a diet, please don't bother leaving your opinions on the matter. Apparently I'm spectacularly good at losing weight though, might not need to be doing this for long.

I hate 9am lectures.

Am now playing squash once a week. Felt slightly guilty at playing 'how nastily can you return the tentative serves from the girls who've never played before' with the other guys at the training session.

First CompSoc trip to Omega Sektor was a success, had about 30 people show up to beat me at Warcraft III DOTA, COD4 and other such games.

I hate 9am lectures.

Gig 8.30pm tomorrow. Guitarist is meeting drummer 3pm tomorrow. I'm sure it'll be fine.

I'm excessively busy. Seriously. I bought TF2 a week ago and I haven't even had a chance to play it yet.

Leave a comment, or read the 4 comments so far.

cathy said...

Do you get up at 8 a.m. GMT? Or at 8 a.m BST?

Gib said...

loose weight you fat cunt

Anonymous said...

when u do get the chance to play tf2, let me and lex know :p

Anonymous said...

me being nemesis

Recent Tweets