Monday 22 December 2008

I'm on the Gadget Show tonight

It's utterly bizarre that a full two years after I appeared (and promptly lost) on the game show Brainteaser on Channel 5 some Wednesday daytime, people (admittedly, only rarely) still come up to me and say "Oh My God! You're that Brainteaser guy". Clearly some people need to pay more attention to their degrees.

Well, I was on that for a princely 15 minutes, and tonight at 8pm on Channel 5 I'll be appearing on the Gadget Show, as part of a test panel for some new toys. Not many of us had even bothered to watch the Gadget Show before, we weren't very impressed by the gadgets and I'm still not quite sure who 'recommended' me to get me on the whole thing.

If you're very bored, you can switch over and hope to catch a glimpse of me standing around in the background. They might even put on one of the glib remarks I made about the mostly pointless technology we looked at. More likely though, they'll just use the stuff from the people who said exclusively positive things.

Enjoy.
Xx

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets