Wednesday 19 March 2008

Back in the real world (almost)

Phew, don't think I've ever been this quiet before, have I? Been having quite a wild time since last Friday - I'll share some stories and the like with you later (when I have some more photos to put up) on here, feel free to ask about the rest of the stories I shan't be sharing on here. I probably won't tell you though. Ooooh, mysterious :p

Right now though, I'm just lying around trying not to fall asleep after some very, very early mornings and late nights. I've managed to have an entire holiday without one lie-in or full night's sleep and more than a couple of very early mornings to get to various places.

After an early start yesterday to get me to a hotel bar in Birmingham for a team meeting (it's a hard life), I was at the International Convention Centre in Birmingham today for a big Microsoft event I was presenting and helping out at, and tomorrow I'm back off to Cardiff for some much needed relaxation and sleep.

France was great though (if not the French), and I had a rather good time and got back with lots of really nice stuff. Still though, for the >£700 we managed to spend that weekend, you'd really hope so wouldn't you? Ouch for my bank account :(

Pictures, etc, to come later. Sleep now.

Xx

Leave a comment, or read the 1 comments so far.

Ju said...

just a rather good time? ;)

Recent Tweets