Saturday 13 January 2007

2 down, 2 to go

Well, finished my first two exams of the second year, and I can certainly say that this year's a hell of a lot harder than my first one was. My programming courseworks took at least 30 hours apiece, and these exams were anything but easy.

Pretty sure I aced the Data Structures & Algorithms exam - that's pretty much just all programming, though I managed to throw away 2% by forgetting to answer part b) of a question after spending half an hour on part a) - all I had to write for that 2% would have been n^2.

The Professional and Social Aspects of Computing exam I may well have blagged a pass in, which I'd be happy with, given that the module's a joke and the lecturer even worse - I maybe turned up to 10% of the lectures, and unfortunately very little of what I revised the day before came up.

Graphics (ouch) and AI exams coming up now, so I should get back to revision!

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets