Wednesday 3 January 2007

I hate UML

So, I spent most of the day round Lucie's drawing UML diagrams. With a pen and paper. I felt like some kind of prehistoric savage, it was a real challenge recalling the motor skills used to actually manipulate such a crude instrument.

I'd recommend having someone nearby if you're ever going to spend a long time doing UML, because sometimes the urge to just get some razorblades and finish it all is nearly overwhelming. Thankfully they're nearly all done, time for revision soon though :(

On a more positive note, I've got an assessment day with Rare on the 9th, which should be pretty fun - though I'm not expecting to get the placement, I heard there were 2k applicants for 2 jobs! In other placement news; assessment day date for MS is still pending, Google told me to go die and I've told Fujitsu they'll have to wait another month to see me, because the second assessment day they offered me clashes with Rare's. w00t :)

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets