Sunday 18 January 2009

I love this website

Whilst procrastinating, I came across the following:

Osgrow Online

This is an online shop which sells meat. Lots, and lots of meat. Exotic meat. Here's a couple examples from their selection of hampers:

Safari Grill
Contains: 2x 125g Wildebeest Steaks, 2x 125g Kudu Steaks, 2x 125g Eland Steaks, 2x 125g Springbok Steaks and Crocodile Medium Tournedos
£47.75 (Including Delivery)

Summer Safari
Contains: 2x 170g Ostrich Fillet Steaks, 4x Small Crocodile Tournedos, 2x 160g Zebra Steaks (large), 2x 170g Venison Steaks, 2x 125g Kangaroo Fillet Steaks, 2x 160g Camel Steaks.
£55.00 (Including Delivery)

Now I just really need to convince myself it's worth buying some of this stuff. Anyone got any recommendations for fun meats I should definitely get, or avoid?

Xx

Leave a comment, or read the 1 comments so far.

Anonymous said...

"dont support it, meat is meat, why buy things that that obviously been shipped hundreds of miles (or have been raised far from their natural habitat)? just cos you can? humanity's attitude about things like that is ruining the world.
sanctimonious, me?"

Recent Tweets