Tuesday 6 January 2009

Love notes

Upon returning home and turning it back on, I discovered the following filling my computer screen:

Hey babe, we needed somewhere to watch the IT crowd
and whatnot, and your computer was on. I hope you dont
mind. I havent clicked on anything HONEST. I think you
meant to lock it when you went out, so I will do
before I leave.

Love
<anonymised>
xxxx

PS: I tried on some of your pants on.

I then logged into my inbox to find a bunch of genuinely nice comments on various old blog posts from persons other than the usual suspects. A previously unseen Christmas present graced my desk, my bedding had been freshly washed and someone had sent me a free copy of his latest recordings.

It's these little gestures that make someone smile on the inside - rather than just the little grins you get during conversation. So, go do something nice for someone today - and I'll try and do the same once I'm awake.

Xx

Leave a comment, or read the 1 comments so far.

Gib said...

I luff you ina :x

Recent Tweets