Thursday 15 January 2009

In My Bathroom...

People don't read blogs to find out about world news, your latest achievements or your company's latest releases. They want to know the little things, the real things.

So, here's what my housemate Terra does with our loo rolls when their paper has been used for whatever things students do with toilet paper. Mostly cleaning out piercings, mopping up blood and wrapping up potatoes for baking as far as I can see.

This guy's great. Needs a hat though.


I think this one's a work in progress...so I've shown it from both sides.


Grammar fail :( - the wrench was my addition.


Raaawr! I hope the eyes were intentional add-ons.


In the spirit of realism, I've also tried to give an indication of how long it's been since one of us remembered to clean the bathroom. The problem, you see, is that the cleaning rota is on the fridge, and we like eating takeaway.

Another quote I've also liked recently (and seen attributed to too many people to have any idea who it came from):

"Facebook is for people you used to know, Twitter is for people you'd like to know better".

PS: Yes, in case you were wondering, I do have a Microsoft rubber duck, amongst all the other strange and wonderful branded things of theirs surrounding me:

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets