Wednesday 26 August 2009

No blacks at Microsoft Poland

Over on a certain less than savoury message board someone recently posted up this interesting observation. Take a close look at the Microsoft USA/World and then the Microsoft Poland pages for business productivity.

Notice anything?

For those of you reading this in the future, when Microsoft realise they've been rumbled and hastily pull the images, I put together this animation. Enjoy.

MS Microsoft Poland Racist

Note, you may say this is simply the USA branch of Microsoft over-reacting to some Affirmatve Action law. Whilst it's possible that's true, take a look at the hand of the magically changing man. Looks pretty dark to me.

Xx

Edit: Someone's beaten me to the next step of my idea: http://microlove.ytmnd.com

Leave a comment, or read the 3 comments so far.

Unknown said...

Made the national news this morning!

prague accommodation said...

Nice blog...
Good post..

bathmate said...

Happy new year.
Very nice website.
I am impressed.
I like it very much.

Bathmate

Recent Tweets