Tuesday 4 March 2008

Comment Emailing & Bonus Comic!

After much hacking around with PHP I've finally accomplished the trivial task of having an email sent out to the team when a comment is posted over on Tie-Dye Heart. So, now you've got no excuse for not leaving the odd comment whenever something tickles you or gives rise to a thought.

It was, as I've said, a trivial task, but due to various issues it took me a while, and as such I've written up a little guide on ComicCMS for anyone else out there using ComicCMS who wants to get comments and emailing working.

I also put up a little bonus comic, Critical Mass on Tie-Dye Heart to celebrate, which I'm sure the artists will kill me for once they see it (the reason they do the drawing, not me, is all too obvious) - but I didn't want to waste their time with something so trivial as drawing a graph.

Enjoy, comment, smile :)

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets