Monday 10 March 2008

Reading Half Marathon Photos

It seems the organisers of my recent marathon were very camera happy, and have a great system for showing the photos up later - a bit of digital magic indexes all the pictures they took, by the bib number of those in the photo.

Unfortunately, my bib wasn't secured too well, so not a lot of photos of myself got tagged. I was, however, next to Will for most of the race - so I've still managed to retrieve a few of myself. Here goes, click any photo to embiggen:

Reading Half Marathon
A nice, gentle start

Ina Reading Half Marathon
A not quite so gentle middle

Reading Half Marathon Finish
The extra two seconds gained by sprinting at the end weren't really worth the damage it probably did

Reading Half Marathon Finish - Will
Doesn't Will look happy? I was probably passed out somewhere by now

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets