Friday 18 July 2008

Dr Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog

I don't click every link people send me online - if I did then I'd never have time to send other people links and pretend that I found them myself.

However, when three very separate, and generally quite switched-on folks sent me a link to the following, I had to go view it, and I'm glad I did.

Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog

Made up of three short videos (the third's not out yet), and apparently only online for a limited time, this is some kind of upbeat mix of a Monty Python Sketch, the Rocky Horror Picture Show and an episode of one of those uncomfortable British Comedies - Peep Show perhaps.

Amazing. If you click one link today, make it this one.

Leave a comment, or read the 3 comments so far.

Anonymous said...

Was it my link you clicked? Oh so it's so

Anonymous said...

No, it was mine! Who was the third person then I wonder?

Act III is so sad :(

Anonymous said...

I’d weakness to ascertain that too!

Recent Tweets