Wednesday 23 July 2008

Trendy new business cards

No longer able to simply click a button or two at work and have a stack of business cards sent to my desk, I decided to try my hand at designing a few of my own.

Moo.com is a great little site that makes the whole design aspect fun - not to mention the fact that they've also get very cheap prices and high quality.


Coming to a wallet near you..

Plus, you can't beat Moo minicards (half-size business cards) for looking young and modern and hip. I got a hundred of those, plus a snazzy little holder, plus postage - all for £16. Apparently you can get a different design on every single card at no extra cost if you so desire, but I didn't have quite that much time to waste..

Phew, got through an entire post about Moo.com without using the word 'trendy'...

Leave a comment, or read the 1 comments so far.

Anonymous said...

I've been hearing a lot of good reviews about Moo. Looks like they're pretty famous for printing different designs on each card. Also, cute card you got there!

Maureen

Recent Tweets