Friday 27 June 2008

Two new graphs

I've discovered that Twitter is actually a great way to get a feed of updated content from a few sites I'm into, and is something I'll check a lot more often than the latest RSS reader to have taken my fancy. Pity there's not a lot of folks who publish their RSS out to tweets with TinyURLs.

One site that does however, is my beloved GraphJam ("Pop culture for people in cubicles") - and after a downhill slope from them, I've come across these two that I really love.

The first is just another simple song-based graph, which I find oddly compelling. Possibly just because I love the song:

Hello Goodbye Graph

The second however, is an absolute masterpiece. It's quite a badly drawn representation of one of my favourite illusions, but you get the idea.

Escher Graph
Title: Multivariate increase of MC Escher's popularity

The most amusing part of this however, is to be found in the comments section:

NangyCat
June 23rd, 2008 at 11:32 am

"I do not get.
MC Esher … rapper?"


I love the internet. You can subscribe to GraphJam's Feed yourself, or if you're feeling particularly trendy, you can have your own RSS syndicated out to tweets with TwitterFeed.

Enjoy :)

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets