Monday 30 June 2008

Back in Brum

I've just finished moving all of my stuff back from Reading to Birmingham, via a large van hired especially for the occasion and I've come to a very definite conclusion.

I Have Far Too Much Crap

Some of the stuff I moved back from Reading to Birmingham hadn't actually gotten unpacked during the entire year I lived there (though, when I saw it again, it looked quite cool, so I didn't throw it away...whoops). On top of this unwillingness to dispose of anything I own, I've also spent the year getting paid and accumulating a vast range of things I don't really need but would quite like.

Clothes were the worst. It was estimated at one point that the amount of cardboard box space taken to pack my clothes would barely have sufficed for one girl's shoe collection. Nightmare. It probably doesn't help that I probably have more Microsoft branded clothes than the average person has clothes...anyone want a really cool t-shirt for Christmas?

Now then, time to unpack all of my very heavy stuff from the van, and then try to fit it all into a room that's a fair bit smaller than the one it wouldn't all fit into in Reading. See you in another two days...

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets