Monday 5 February 2007

So very, very busy...

Now that I'm in my second year, obviously I don't have a lot of free time. From about 11am it's all go, getting to Uni, sitting in Uni, watching Podge play DS, resisting the urge to go to a lab and buy a DS on eBay...it just doesn't stop until lunchtime at 1pm. And then again at 2ish, I've generally got at least another hour of lectures, generally followed by some other commitment.

Naturally, by the time I get home at 3.30pm I'm knackered - and the exertions don't stop there - I've got a full toolbar full of bookmarks I have to visit, and quite often post on. With a full hour of Uni work to do per night on top of this, I need to manage this free time wisely. That's why I've taken to watching House (which is Awesome) on one monitor and playing Oblivion (also Awesome) with subtitles on the other - dualscreening is so sweet, and I love how my graphics card can run both of those and vista's fanciness underneath it without breaking sweat.

If, by this time of night I'm not somehow drunk, I start looking around for other things to do - because more than 12 hours a day in front of a computer screen is bad for you, or something. Anything less is fine though. So, gonna go read a book, maybe call Lu...

Life's so hard.

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets