Thursday 22 February 2007

Playing to lose

I've got an interview coming up in half an hour for a telemarketing position I applied for out of sheer boredom. From what I can tell, it appears to be calling up random A2 students and telling them that they should come to Aston, because it's great.

The interview's in the Business School (no other clues, so I might not even make it...) which presumably means all the other people there will be Business types - I feel soiled already. It'll be nice to be up there though, on the sixth floor with pretty views (well, as pretty as you get in Brum) and plate glass, instead of down in the basement where all the CompSci goes on, next to the dodgy air-con systems.

Anyhow, I'll go to the interview, because I've got to kill time between now and 3pm, but I really hope I don't get the gig. Sod's law though...

Xx

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets