Saturday 3 February 2007

Karaoke last night!

Was awesome! First time I've been in ages and it was packed. Bunch of people were there to celebrate Splash's birthday, along with Aston Snow, and some other regulars too. No massive highlights from a singing point of view, though the competitions to win drinks were above par.

I didn't manage to win anything for singing the Welsh national anthem solo in the 6 nations competition (I think I was disqualified for not making any sense actually...), but I got some Carling for trading all my clothes with Imogen, I'll let you decide if that's a good deal or not.

Other highlights included lots of dancing, getting carried by Dudley like a small child and finding that the lipstick mark I'd left on the wall in October is still there, go Einies!

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets