Tuesday 16 October 2007

Drawings on Tie-Dye Heart

Tie-Dye Heart Mini
Today's update on Tie-Dye Heart is a little different to what we've done so far, but if it proves popular I'll be putting up a few similar things from time to time - so let me know what you think about the whole idea of having some drawings up there alongside the cheap jokes and comics.

Chased/chaste is just a little drawing Lucie gave me one day, but for some reason I find it oddly compelling. There's something about her hidden face that really makes me wonder about what's going to happen next. Lu says it's a girl behind chased, who's just fallen/stopped to rest, but I tend to imagine otherwise...

It's been up on my living room wall for awhile now, just thought I'd share it with you. Even better - as this is just a pilot to find out if you like/don't like this sort of thing, the post's out of sync with the Sunday/Thursday updates, so you're getting a freebie this week. Enjoy :)

Xx

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets