Tuesday 30 October 2007

I'm wearing a suit :(

Aah, since when does this happen? I'm meant to be the student/developer, which means that it's practically illegal for me to turn up to work in anything smarter than a pair of ripped jeans, some flip-flops and a geeky t-shirt.

Not only this, but I'm now going to go and talk to 10 guys from a very important partner, with only one other Microsoft guy to back me up, and he started work...yesterday.

God knows how we're going to tell these 10 guys how their mad new project is going to even work, let alone benefit from Microsoft technology over competitor technology (Java/Oracle/LAMP), or Microsoft new technology over old technology.

Wish me luck kids...
Xx

Also, it's 8.10am and I'm about to leave for work :( This sucks.

Leave a comment, or read the 2 comments so far.

Anonymous said...

Hah. I've got customers in today, doing a PoC and I'm wearing jeans. Still probably look smarter than you :P

Ina said...

Having met Will at lunch (he's in the room next to me today, oddly), I can confirm that I do indeed look smarter.

=p

Recent Tweets