Tuesday 23 October 2007

Solder lives after being knifed in head

From ArmyTimes:

Troops unite to save soldier knifed in head

In brief, some American guy who was busy oppressing something, ended up looking like this:

Solder knife head
Knife + brain...ouch

Upon being stabbed, Sgt. Dan Powers was heard to remark that he was "pretty pissed off" (legend), before an insanely good stream of medical folks put him back together again. I'll admit I skipped somewhat near the end, but I'm sure that if I read the context, this line will cease to be quite as amusing:

'Trudy Powers, standing with her husband in their home, was tearful, trembling and mortified by the contents she expected to find inside.

Out plopped a hunk of stainless steel resembling a flea market dagger.'


..he posted the knife back to his wife? Legend. I bet she's not going to think about cheating on him anytime soon...

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets