Saturday 2 August 2008

Loudtwitter

As you might have noticed, I'm now getting my tweets batch published to my blog daily, in the spirit of centralised information. Hopefully this will encourage me to Tweet more (and cover up for the fact that I've recently been blogging less) - and should also make up for the fact that Twitter's still having trouble publishing out to Facebook.

I'm doing this through a little service called LoudTwitter, which does it all for free and very nicely. Unfortunately, Blogger have recently turned off a feature (AtomAPI) which would make this work very nicely, so things were a bit spammy at the start, but should all be working nicely now.

If you've got a Twitter account and a blog on pretty much any platform (not sure it'll work with Spaces), then I'd advise checking it out.

Xx

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets