Wednesday 6 August 2008

Back from West Wales!

Sorry things have been a bit quiet around here (other than the tweets) - I decided to take a short break from the internet, and so popped off to West Wales for a few days.

This proved to be quite a futile gesture as Twitter is available on my mobile phone nowadays. That, and everyone who's been ignoring me whilst I've been available suddenly had urgent questions to ask me, and great parties to invite me to. I'm sure they were just making it all up.

Being the bank holiday weekend, it was the busy season over in Pembroke - which meant that up to thirty people were in the town centre at one point. The coast, too, was similarly crowded - with it being necessary to deviate from a straight line to traverse the width of the beach at one point.

Despite the rain, which kept me indoors for the duration of my first full day there (Die Hard 4.0 & The Andromeda Strain are awesome films by the way), and soaked me on the second day, it was a welcome break and now it's time to rejoin the world of the internet.

In other news, apparently some graph I drew ended up in Wired Magazine. I wouldn't bother buying a copy just for that though, as it's freely available online. Looks like I'm not getting any money out of it too :(

"However, by submitting User Submissions to Pet Holdings, you hereby grant Pet Holdings a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the User Submissions, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Websites (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels."

Leave a comment, or read the 1 comments so far.

Anonymous said...

You stole the idea from Ed Byrne anyway!

Recent Tweets