Thursday 21 December 2006

Geeky t-shirts

Just noticed that Splitreason has a section where you can contribute your own design, and if enough people like it, they'll make a t-shirt out of it - pretty sweet idea I hope you'll agree. I'm gonna find someone who's good at art and get them to knock up a 'When I was your age, Pluto was a planet' tee, I bet that'd sell like crazy.

Anyhow, here's a few of my favourites (which probably reflect the many hours I wasted away on WoW and various text adventures):

Geeky tees collage

One thing which has always annoyed me - all the best geek accessory sites (thinkgeek, splitreason, zeestuff) are always based in America. This means I have to pay tons in shipping fees and customs if I ever want anything from them, which really puts me off most of the time (though I did cave in for the CtrlAltDel t-shirts and books one time). Why hasn't anyone set up a UK site that buys and resells all this stuff? Or even an eBay shop? There's an idea for one of you Business graduates, God knows you'll need an edge with approximately 18million students graduating in Business each year. And that's just from Aston.

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets