Sunday 31 December 2006

New Year's Resolutions

1) I will not leave my Internet Banking number on my clipboard.
2) I will not click the same bookmark twice within 5 minutes out of boredom.
3) I will not screw with my friends' lives for fun. Unless it's really good fun.
4) I will not delete peoples' forum posts that are disparaging of myself or my previous posts.
5) I will not write code with absolutely no design anywhere to be found.
6) I will not wear socks and sandals.
7) I will not get so drunk that I have to be carried to bed more than once a week.
8) I will do more to hurt and debilitate those who do not use proper grammar.
9) I will not start or end any text messages with 'lol'. Neither will I reply to any sent to me that start or end with 'lol'.
10) I will not force women to do every task for me that I consider to be some form of cleaning or housework.

Just kidding about that last one there. And most of the others really.

Xx

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets