Saturday 8 December 2007

Sawse - Design and Art

Sawse is a blog I've recently stumbled upon that offers A Healthy Blend of Design Inspiration, New Technologies and Offbeat News. As well as offering some of their own stuff, they do a great job of compiling some of the best bits of funky art from around the web too.

Statue Basketball

The above's from one of my favourite posts on the site - 20 photographs taken at the exact right angle, which is absolutely kickass, and well worth a look.

Bike stunt goes wrong

25 Photographs Taken at the Exact Right Time is another great post along the same lines.

One final link before I leave you to go and discover their site myself is going to have to be a recent post, Stop motion animation, which has some absolutely brilliant videos on there. I particularly like the ones from damnfunnypictures, like this one:

Stop Motion Bowling

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets