Sunday 23 December 2007

Self-Reverential

This post, rather self-referentially, was typed, as many of my posts are, in size 4 font, in Notepad, whilst on public transport. It's a great way to do your work, blogging or other such things without prying eyes reading over your shoulder - but if you really strain you can still read back over the odd word if you absolutely need to. It also makes you look cool and secretive, like a spy. Plus, when you can touch type nice and quickly whilst looking out of the window, everyone looks at you and thinks 'bastard'. But, whilst they're doing this, you can look around at all of them and think "I'm better than you".

Does anyone else like sitting, or walking, or performing some other such activity in a public place, and glancing around them in order to rank every other person nearby on one factor or another, to see who is better at x - you or them? Or is that just me. I imagine it is, because I generally seem to win, and so for anyone else I can imagine it would be quite a depressing exercise - unless I wasn't around of course. I also sometimes look back at something I've done, or even something I'm in the middle of doing, and think "Wow, that's awesome" - I think more people should be like me. I'm great.

Leave a comment, or read the 2 comments so far.

Lucie said...

If only it wasn't for that typo.. =P

Ina said...

What typo? :)

--

Sweet, sweet invisible edits...

Recent Tweets