Friday 11 April 2008

Flash Mob + Rickroll = Rickmob!

FlashMob
A group of people, typically students, will arrive at a designated public location at a specified time, and perform an inane act synchronously, and then abruptly leave.


The London Splashmob in Hyde Park

Rick Astley
King of the Universe. Rather famous for his 80's pop hit Never Gonna Give You Up.

RickRoll
Being directed to a certain place on the internet, but instead finding yourself taken to the above video. Apparently, watching 'Never Gonna Give You Up' is something to be avoided...but I actually visit that link without provocation, just for fun. I love Rick Astley.

RickMob
Hundreds of people, at Liverpool St. Station, all singing Never Gonna Give You Up. How did I not manage to find out about this in advance? How did I miss this momentous and life-changing event? I could cry.


The video's pretty poor quality, I admit, but the best I could find

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets