Wednesday 16 April 2008

I have found the most bizarre website in the world

I popped the word 'Laundrette' into Google a second ago, just to check I had the spelling right (I don't have FireFox with SpellChecker on this machine...also, the correct spelling is 'Launderette', so I'm glad I checked), and was so intrigued by the top search result I couldn't stop myself from visiting:

The Laundrette
Here are my reviews of laundrettes I have known. Please feel free to email me with your laundrette reviews and I will add them here...

With reviews of three launderettes in Birminham, and one in Shifnal - followed by links to websites that appear to be for Australian launderettes, and then one to A comprehensive list of launderettes near the waterways in the U.K..

Utterly surreal.

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets