Thursday 17 April 2008

I'm on Graphjam, woo!

As those close to me may have noticed, I've recently become increasingly addicted to all this graphical. I always like geekery and science, naturally, but the rise of the internet's graphing meme has grown on me to the point where I can't go a single day without drawing a few graphs. I actually abandon verbal conversations halfway through to go and draw my sentences on a whiteboard instead.

Unfortunately my first contribution was made some time ago, when I was still young and naive, and so fits quite firmly into the grey area of the following:

funny graphs

Still though, it's not too bad, and does promote good usage of the English language - so go vote for it (just click how many pies you think it deserves over at Graphjam...and then spend the next hour browsing the rest of the site:

funny graphs

You may have noticed, by the way, that I used Google Docs to create that graph by the way. An online, web-based office suite that saves all your data to an online space, meaning that you never have to install any software or manually transfer any data?

Sounds good, but it's not quite as powerful or simple to use as Microsoft Office yet. Still though, it's the future...

Leave a comment, or read the 1 comments so far.

Anonymous said...

You should submit your 24 episode graph...

Recent Tweets