Monday 5 May 2008

How many 5 year olds could you take in a fight?

A few weeks ago, I heard a lot of conversation in the canteen at work around beating up five year olds. I assumed this was just a sign of a stressed, and slightly disturbed workforce and carried on with my normal business.

Turns out, luckily enough, that I'd just missed out on a semi-popular internet fad:

How many 5 year olds could you take in a fight?

This quick survey asks you deep, searching questions, such as:

"Do you have any experience fighting swarms, such as being chased by a bunch of pissed-off bees or playing starcraft against the Zerg?"

and then lets you know how many five year olds you could reliably beat in a fight. The hypothesis presented by the site is '25' - now for stage two in this quest for scientific knowledge - the experiment. I'm off to make some hoax 999 calls and then find a nearby primary school.

Ciao.
Xx

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets