Monday 26 May 2008

It's Christmas!

I've just gotten home, spent ten minutes unpacking layers upon layers of paper, duct tape and cardboard, spent ten minutes more trying to set everything up and then 5 & 1/2 hours playing with my new toy. Then I had a leet meal cooked for me. It seems that despite what my homepage told me this morning, it is indeed Christmas.


Non-biodegradable plastic 1 - 0 Environment


I have Rock Band.



What instructions manual?

For those of you currently residing in a cave (but with an inexplicable 'net connection allowing you to read my blog) - Rock Band, released in the UK today, is the best game ever.


Apparently slot A went into hole J, once sliding under 'bit of plastic #14. Where's IKEA when you need them?'

Imagine Guitar Hero III meets Singstar meets an electronic drumkit. I spent about 5 hours playing the drums yesterday, at the end of which I was actually sweating and all of my muscles ached. Who says computer games make you unfit eh?


Some may argue that having five Guitar Hero guitars is a bit much. Idiots.

I've got the week off work, and Julie-oh's around to cook my food and bring me drinks, so now the only thing I need to worry about is whether to play drums or guitar, or have a go at singing, or shoot a lot of people in GTA IV (using the drumkit as a controller, obviously).


My vocal career was off to a bad start as I tried to work out which way up the microphone should go

--

Idea: Next year my house will contain two guitarists, a drummer and a trumpeter. She was just complaining that there's no trumpet add-on for the game...but why not just use the vocals microphone? Another brilliant idea brought to you by Inacorp.

Leave a comment, or read the 2 comments so far.

Unknown said...

I'm jealous =(

x x

Ina said...

You can play in Birmingham!

Recent Tweets