Saturday 24 May 2008

I'm off to the ball..

..and I'm ill :(

Tonight is the Microsoft Interns' 2007/2008 leaving ball - and some folks will be gone by this time next week! Scary stuff. For now though I just have to get through a three course meal and a (relatively) open bar, with the joint disabilities of having what Julie calls a cold (but is probably some kind of fatal head cancer) and not having a tuxedo.

I'm also going to be missing Eurovision tonight, but I've asked some people to text me everytime I should drink. For those of you who don't have other commitments, here's a suggested base of drinking rules I knocked up last year. Obviously, you'll need to improvise around, and add to these rules, as well as whatever your own interpretation of sesh rules/International Drinking Rules is.

Enjoy :)

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets