Thursday 1 May 2008

More graph related humour

Okay, seriously, this internet graphing meme is spiralling quickly out of control and threatening to swallow every millisecond of my online existence. In a vague attempt to vent some of the line, bar and chart related goodness currently crammed into my veins, here's some of the best I've found recently:

From Indexed:

Indexed, by the way, if you haven't yet discovered it - is a long running blog that's been doing graph-related humour since way before it was cool online. I believe I linked to it a while ago, but if it's not yet in your RSS feeds - put it there.

Seven Deadly Sins


There's a whole lot to think about in this one

Your fault, our win

Team building exercise '99

--

From Graphjam:

Want, Love, Need, Loaf
Want Need Love Loaf Graphjam
In other news, my Graphjam graph is now in the 'most popular' list ^^

Save Energy - pick a year and stick to it
Save Energy Back To The Future
I'm such a BTTF addict

Others:

Cheese:


Thanks to Thena for this one

--

Posted from a cinema lobby in Manchester at 6am. Don't ask.

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets