Friday 23 November 2007

Back from Prague!

I'll spam regale you with tales aplently later, once I've sifted through the reams of work, email and other stuff that require my attention, but I just thought I'd make it clear that I'm now back, and you can therefore all start making me cups of tea again.

Also, as this post is pretty much worthless as it stands, here's a quote from the Interns discussion alias (quite fun, sometimes) about the Social discussion alias (my favourite, as close readers here will have noticed):

Things that social like –

  • Touting only things they see fit

  • Spending hours and hours discussing rubbish things

  • Having no fun

  • Pouncing on innocent members of the Microsoft community and “bullying” them to relieve their own insecurities

  • Ian MacGillivray

  • Talking about the state of the car park

  • Any other tedious subject they can think of

How sweet of them to think of me :)

Leave a comment, or read the 1 comments so far.

Unknown said...

I also came back from Prague and can tell how I spent Christmas in Prague:
• No snow just cold - but we did see the snow in Melbourne on the news
• Christmas markets - we are market old hats at this stage and nothing could surprise us
• Wandering around the town - town hall, bric-a-brac shops, cobbled streets, locals and the Jewish quarter
• Christmas breakfast in one of Prague accommodation and dinner with champagne desert
• Prague Castle - a somewhat disappointing castle after all of the hype that it received. It has nice views of the city though
• Charles Bridge - a very nice bridge to look at
• Vysehrad gardens - peaceful gardens in the middle of the city with beautiful views up and down the river

Recent Tweets