Wednesday 28 November 2007

Disclaimer

It's come to my attention that there's been a fourth occurrence of someone(s) imitating things I've done whilst drunk (or whilst on the way at least). Now I realise I tagged Forxspresso as a recommendation, but clearly I wasn't being serious. As for the Purple Spinners and alcohole (or if you prefer, alcohole in pictures), I thought I'd made it clear that those should never be reproduced.

Still though, I already know of these four copycat incidents, and there have been no deaths so far, but I really must impress upon you, dear readers, the importance of not doing anything I do, ever.

Right, I now can't be sued for any future deaths - back to Top Gear..

Leave a comment, or read the 2 comments so far.

Anonymous said...

I shall be reproducing Forxpresso a number of times tomorrow evening myself ;)

Ina said...

Well yes but you're the one who influenced me there..

Recent Tweets