Wednesday 28 November 2007

Four days of healthy eating down, twenty six to go

I've so far managed to religiously stick to my detox plan, despite the dangers of temptation, and the even more perilous dangers of forgetfulness. I got all the way to sorting through my change in front of a vending machine at work before remembering I couldn't have a Mars bar :(

So, to answer a relatively common question I've been getting, here's what I've been eating to date:

Sunday
Lunch - Porridge, with honey
Dinner - Salad with lemon and lime drizzled
Supper - Banana

Snacks - Nuts, raisins, apple.

Monday
Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Lettuce wrap (think a healthy fajita) containing; peppers, cucumber, apple, raisin & cashew nuts.
Dinner - Home-made carrot, parsnip & apple soup

Snacks - Nuts, grapes, raisins, banana

Tuesday
Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Rice salad (Brown rice, raisin, cashew nuts, peppers, apple, lemon), fresh orange juice
Dinner - That soup again

Snacks - Nuts, grapes, raisins, dried apple rings (gorgeous)

Wednesday
Breakfast - Porridge, cooked with pure apple juice instead of water or milk, and with a stick of cinnamon in whilst cooking. Absolutely brilliant.
Lunch - Nuts, grapes, raisins
Dinner - Carrots & peppers roasted in honey, chunks of apple and cucumber

Snacks - Banana, more grapes

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets