Thursday 29 November 2007

Depressing

One of the worst things about this detox is when I join the other folks from the office for lunch in the canteen. I go and find a table all by myself (picking up a fork on the way, brushing past everyone with the plates piled high of gorgeous, decadent food) and sit there with my tupperware, waiting for the others to arrive.

Naturally, with the wonderful selection of food at MS, it takes a while, and when they finally appear, trays full of sweet desserts and creamy, rich lunch, I'm almost relieved. Oh, and I always finish first too (no puns please), so have to sit there, staring at their plates as they devour them.

Anyhow, interesting though the above is, that's not the depressing bit. The depressing bit is when I come home, and watch my housemates. Now that I'm no longer cooking for them, they're like lost sheep. Today they were arguing over how to cook Super Noodles.

Nice.

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets