Saturday 10 November 2007

Worst Guitar Hero Video Ever

So this video was recently brought to my attention after I posted that vid about the 8 year old 5*ing Psychobilly Freakout:


Warning: Do not watch unless you have a legally bought copy of this South Park episode. Or don't care about IP laws. You bastards.

Now I've not personally gotten the 1million award yet, because I can't find anyone good enough to play multiplayer with me on the XBox version. But, when I do, I assure you I will be told I'm not a fag, I will be told that 'I rock'.

And, let's face it, is there anything more life affirming than such a compliment from that most divine entity, Guitar Hero? I think not.

--

By the way: Just beat Dragonforce's 'Through The Burning Storm' on a custom Guitar Hero disk, and had a 4x combo going quite a few times. Still only 3* though :(

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets