Friday 8 June 2007

Alcohole - in photos

I hate technology, I'm thinking of becoming a Luddite - but they'll have to rename it to something with more of a charismatic name first. I mean, sure I spend most of my life interacting with one electronic medium or another, and sure I'm off to work for Microsoft, evangelising technology soon...but do people always have to take digital photos of me drinking?

Here's a select few from Adam:

In Gosta, already a little tipsy.
In Gosta

In Jason's kitchen, enjoying a perfectly normal drink or two.
In Kitchen

Debating another great idea, with some trepidation being outweighed by the alcohol fuelling my system.
Kitchen idea

To quote Adam's tag "The look of, 'why would I want to do this to myself?'"
Thinking

Where's this drink going? Taking all bets.
Drinking

I think it went in the eyes...
Alcohol eyes

Julie laughs, as I reach for a noose to hang myself with, to forget the pain.
Floor with Julie

No comment.
Penis alcohol

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets