Monday 18 June 2007

The Belgian Conspiracy

Belgium totally exists

Through the lovely Geostats feature of my counter, it's recently come to my attention that one, or possibly more than one, of my readers happens to be from 'Belgium'. Upon mentioning this to a few friends, I noticed that they barely batted an eyelid, and indeed seemed to think this a perfectly reasonable claim to make.

I have in fact, discovered that people I know, whose opinion I even respected up till now, think that Belgium is a real country, with real people. Clearly they need to be set straight, and as such, for those of who with similar delusions, I'd like to point you to this respected scientific article:

Belgium Doesn't Exist

A couple of choice quotes from the above:

"Public school teachers would point out that if it weren't for Belgium, there would be a blank spot between France and Netherlands on our maps, forgetting that the data for our maps came from the CIA-controlled spy-satellites."

"[Tourists] are waylaid at the common borders of Germany, France, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg and taken to NWO branch facilities where they have false memories of vast sprout fields and chocolate factory tours implanted."

The site also links to a page dedicated to uncovering the sinister, 'Belgian', communist plot to plant the seed of communism in our brains with The Smurfs.

Leave a comment, or read the 4 comments so far.

Anonymous said...

Conspiracies abound! The link results in a Server Error 500...

Ina said...

Not at my end :)

Must be at yours, or the site was down for a very short amount of time. Try again?

Anonymous said...

Works for me - love the article! I always knew those Belgians were a bit funny...

Ben said...

Hey! Well i am Belgian, and I can tell you that Belgium does exist... and to explain their uber liberal approach to everything, well we are lovers, not fighters. Ok, true, there is the whole colonization thing and the fact that we manufacture a lot of weapons doesn't help... but maybe liberal Belgium us just a cover up for that ;)

Recent Tweets