Tuesday 19 June 2007

Paris - Introduction

So, to avoid...hm, I've really got to stop starting blog posts with 'so', but it just seems so natural to do it. I mean, you guys don't even see all the posts I want to start with 'so', because sometimes I think about it after typing and go back and delete it. This time I decided just to ramble on a bit.

Anyhow, to avoid one massive, 10,000 word post which nobody would ever read, because you're all idiots, I've decided to tell you about Paris in nice little bite-size chunks. For those of you reading this in a while's time, via the archives, I'll explain that I took Lu to Paris for the weekend, before rushing off to Reading to start work at Microsoft.

We visited all the touristy places, laughed at a lot of foreigners, drooled over a lot of food and took a full range of photos, from us, to stuff - with everything inbetween (such as, us standing in front of stuff, us sitting in front of stuff, us near stuff, us with stuff...).

To access all of the posts about Paris, simply click the link I'll handily put at the bottom of each one, or click 'Paris' in the labels section at the bottom of the blog. Hope you enjoy reading :)

--

Part of the Paris series of posts.

Leave a comment, or read the 2 comments so far.

Anonymous said...

Haha! 'So' is the way that most Microsoft presenters start :)

Anonymous said...

You took me?!

Recent Tweets