Thursday 28 June 2007

Ambivalence

Yesterday was my birthday celebration and leaving mourning day up at Birmingham. Thanks to everyone who showed up (by which I mean 'something profane to those who didn't'), t'was very good fun.

Once my mother had left (I'll blog that later, I love blogging almost as much as I love sidetracking), taking all of my things, so that the single case I was left with would fit nicely into Ben's car on the way to Reading, it was time to give me giant, oversized presents. I hope Ben's not reading this. I do really love sidetracking by the way, so that sentence is actually meaningful. The one about sidetracking I mean, though all of these sentences are pretty meaningful - except this one, this one's pretty pointless.

So, anyway, I got the oversized presents - which were ace, and after a bit of Mah-Jong we went to Massala Palace for dinner. Unfortunately, Terra and Amy had already eaten at KFC, and so ordered dessert whilst we all had our starters. On the plus side, there weren't many people around to hide our faces from whilst they did this - though under 18's in our house are now banned from alcohol and going out for meals, in addition to the current bans on drinking tea and loud noises.

More drinking and Cranium rounded off the evening...I'm sure it was hilarious but I simply can't remember a lot about it, so just insert your own humorous stories here, and then laugh a bit. Time to go nurse my hangover with tea...

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets