Saturday 12 January 2008

The Escapist

Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw is yet another chap who decides to review computer games on the web.

Right, now that I've gotten rid of the female readers, I can tell you more. Not only are his videos a decent way to find out what that game you're thinking of getting is like, they're also bloody hilarious. You see, this chap, with his cheery little drawings, rambling sidetracks and relentless soliloquy manages to completely grab your attention and hold onto it whilst he takes you through his strange and disturbing little world.

He updates every Wednesday, but I highly recommend you check him out on The Escapist. For now though, here's one of his reviews on a subject close to my heart, Guitar Hero III:



I'm off to finish watching Yahtzee's Assassin's Creed review now, and drink some more tea for my hangover. Ciao.

Xx

--

Thanks to Will for putting me onto this guy.

Leave a comment, or read the 3 comments so far.

Unknown said...

Heh, yeah my bro has showed me the joys of this guy. Remarkably refreshing in the area of total saturation and general drivel that is the world of computer games reviews.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Yeah I'd seen that too - was awesome :D

Recent Tweets