Saturday 19 January 2008

Today

  • Times left the house: 0

  • Doughnuts eaten: 5

  • Doughnuts left: 5

  • Words spoken: 0

  • Time spent in the bath watching Peep Show: 150 minutes

  • Percentage of the day spent wearing clothes: 10%

  • Times clicked on one of the links in my favourites: 117

  • Times F5 pressed on a forum to see if there are any new posts: ~40

  • Google queries: 27

  • Gin drunk: 75ml

  • Pointless rants started: 2

    • Drugs dealers are making money from 'Coke', which is a registered trademark of the Coca-Cola corporation

    • There's no difference between mechanical engineering and science, because engineering is all based on physics

  • Films watched 3

  • Cookies eaten: 12

  • Cookies left: 0

I hate Reading. Can't wait for tomorrow...

Leave a comment, or read the 2 comments so far.

Anonymous said...

Reading or reading? Have you finished the books I gave you yet?

Ina said...

Reading? No, I meant the other one. Reading is what I think sucks.

Finished a couple - you did give me an entire bag-full remember? :p

Recent Tweets