Tuesday 29 January 2008

I love women

After six months, with three busy guys in it, and approximately no cleaning, my house down in Reading was starting to lose a little bit of its clean and tidy sheen. As I left it yesterday morning, quite literally every single piece of crockery and cookware needed to be washed.

We didn't use the dish towels to dry up, as that would pretty much negate any washing we did. There was an interesting smell coming from one of the kitchen cupboards, and it was hard to move in the corridor by the front door for all the junk mail and newspapers lying on the floor.

You can imagine then, my surprise, on returning home to find my housemate's girlfriend standing proudly in the middle of a pristine, shining abode. This entire transformation was effected in the time I spent in the office too - which some of you might know isn't quite 8am till 8pm, on an average day.

She's staying here for a while, and I've vowed never, ever, to live somewhere without a woman present again. I get cups of tea brought to me pretty much constantly, my dinner cooked, my things washed...

Women are awesome. Especially this one.

Leave a comment.

Recent Tweets